BUSINESS QUIZ (Integrated Marketing Communication) 4th March 2019
1. “The best a man can get” is the tagline of ——————
A) Raymond B) Gillette C) L’Oreal D) Men’s Fair & Lovely
2. —————- is a phrase used in the marketing industry which describes the value of having a well-known brand name.
A) Brand Acquisition B) Brand Proliferation C) Brand Equity D) Brand Dissemination
3. Twitter users will now get ———–characters per tweet instead of the traditional 140 characters.
A) 200 B) 220 C) 230 D) 280
4. Which is second most frequently used website after Google?
A) YouTube B) Face book C) Baidu D) Wikipedia
5. The largest ad agency in world is —————-
A) Omnicom B) WPP C) Publicis D) Dentsu
6. An advertisement that appears while a chosen website or page is downloading is called ———–
A) Interstitial B) Display C) Retargeting D) Impressions.
7. The biggest FMCG Company in world is ——————-
A) Johnson & Johnson B) P& G C) Nestle D) Pepsi
8. The biggest FMCG Company in India is ———-with a turnover of 4.0 billion dollars
A) ITC B) Nirma C) Britannia D) HUL
9. Kitchens of India is gourmet brand of ————–
A) HUL B) ITC C) Wakefield D) Madhur Foods
10. ————– is founded by Ronnie Screwvala, this production house is currently headed by Siddharth Roy Kapur who was the marketing mind behind the movie Rang De Basanti.
A) Eros International B) Dharma Production C) UTV Motion Pictures Ltd D) Vishes Films
11. Platform Release is a concept in movie marketing which means ——————-
A) a limited opening in key cinema halls for word of mouth B) Date of release of movie in specific market C) Press meeting held in market to meet the talent of movie D) None of these
12. A visual image such as a chart or diagram used to represent information or data is called ————-in multimedia technique.
A) Illustration B) Animation C) Motion Graphic D) Infographic
13. The theory Diffusion of Innovation was coined by ————–
A) Philip Kotler B) Michel Porter C) Everett Rogers D) Martin Sorrel
14. The percentage of people who land on a page on a website and then leave without clicking on anything else or navigating to any other pages on the site is called ———
A) Analytics B) Bottom of funnel C) Bounce rate D) A/B Testing
15. This is the process of comparing two variations of a single variable to determine which performs best in order to help improve marketing efforts. This is often done in email marketing
A) Call to action B) A/B Testing C) CASL D) Churning
16. Any element of a website that is confusing, distracting, or causes stress for visitors, causing them to leave the page is called ————-
A) LTC B) Diction confusion C) Slamming D) Friction
17. Instagram – the photo-sharing app was acquired by ————-in 2012 when the app had just 30 million users.
A) YouTube B) LinkedIn C) Facebook D) Google
18. This company has done away with the brand name on their logo; their logo is easily recognized as the world’s most popular cafés since 1971. Which brand am I talking about?
A) McCafe B) Costa Coffee C) Gloria Jean’s Coffee D) Starbucks Coffee
19. According this model of buyer behavior, buyer is a rational animal and his buying decisions are totally depended on the concept of utility.
A) Economic Model B) Learning Model C) Psychoanalytic Model D) Sociological Model
20. Hair & Care products is a brand of ———————-
A) Dabur B) Marico C) Lotus Herbal D) HUL
Dr. Vidya Hattangadi