Industrial Visit Report
Day & Date: Monday to Wednesday , 19th to 21th February 2018.
Duration: Three Days
Batch and Semester: 2017-19 & MMS Semester II
Industry Visited: Katraj Co-operative Dairy Factory & Mapro Factory
Other place visited : Mahabaleshwar temple , Sightseeing & local market.
Mode of Transport: One Luxury Bus
Student’s Observations and Learning:
- Importance of Dairy and FMCG industry .
- Effectively waste managment & techniques .
- Value added services provided by Dairy industry .
- Opportunity and challenges in Dairy and FMCG industry .
- Utilisation of limited resources to produce goods that help Dairy & FMCG industry to generate employment.
- Understood producation and operational practices of companies.
- Application of supply chain management in Dairy and FMCG industry .
Students Feedback: Students enjoyed visit and it was a learning experience for them. Students inspired with innovative practices of quality management .